Thursday, August 10, 2023

Upcoming News

 


This summer has been extremely busy.  My daughter graduated from high school in June. We found out a few days later that the program she wanted at cosmetology school would be starting the new session on June 20th...so she had about a two-week summer vacation and then back at school. LOL.  She got her driver's license, has a boyfriend, and is making plans for her future.  

All this really got me to thinking about what I want to do. She's growing up and making plans for her life. Both of my folks are in Heaven.  I've been trying to get my writing career going again so I finally started making some progress there.  I revamped my website and updated the domain so if you are looking for it on Google, it is under www.carlyjordynnbooks.com    

Today I received the draft cover art for the Forest of the Mist series.  I am liking it so far.  I still have to complete new editing and add in the bonus materials before I can put it out on the market again.  When I do, I plan to have it available in ebook, paperback, and limited hardcover editions.  They will be available on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, the website, and at any book signings I appear at.

The Retired Slayer series is coming along nicely.  The new cover art features a lovely cover model who epitomizes the Sasha character to perfection.  I have half of the new editing completed and some of the new bonus materials. I'm excited to get it on the market again. It will also be available in the same formats and for sale at the same locations as the Forest of the Mist series.

In addition to the above, I am working on three young adult fiction books and a narrative non-fiction. 

Make sure to follow on social media for all the newest details and updates. There will be some contests when we are closer to re-publication of the two series.

www.carlyjordynnbooks.com    

www.facebook.com/carlyjordynn777    

www.instagram.com/carlyjordynn

https://carlyjordynn.blogspot.com    

************************************

Carly Jordynn is an author of young adult fiction from Kentucky.  When not writing, she works in the import/export industry. Carly loves to travel and can be found at conferences throughout the year. Her hobbies include travel, reading, writing, shopping, dinner with friends, and spur of the moment adventures. She is the mom to an adult daughter and two toddler cats, Harley and Evie.



No comments:

Post a Comment