Thursday, August 25, 2016

Book Review of MONTANA WILD by: Roni Hall

Today on Carly's View, I welcome author Roni Hall. I recently read her book, MONTANA WILD, and was instantly captivated by the main character, Jamie. Read on for my review.

Jamie is a nurse from New York City. Following two close deaths and an abusive marriage to Derrick, Jamie just wants to get away from everything in her life. The opportunity arises for her to leave New York and go to Montana. While there she finds time to heal, relax, and meet a new man named Kevin. 

As Jamie begins to settle into her new life, the threat from the past catches up to her. This leads the reader on an emotional roller coaster ride of love, fear, and suspense. Roni Hall paints a very vivid picture of her characters and the scenery of Montana.

I really enjoyed this book and would recommend it to anyone who ever wanted to make a change in their life and just start over. 

MONTANA WILD is available on Amazon 

https://www.amazon.com/Montana-Wild-Roni-Hall-ebook/dp/B01AGSE7Y0/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1472002611&sr=1-1&keywords=roni+hall

Blurb for MONTANA WILD:

Spiraling downward after losing two loved ones within one week, Jamie’s world was crashing down . . . till she grabs an unexpected lifeline and escapes. Knowing only New York City, Montana is another world and she is unprepared by how the land, the people, and even the animals touch her. After risking her life to save a child, Jamie shares an undeniable bond and the beginning ripples of deep emotions with her co-rescuer, Kevin. Her newfound paradise is shattered when her past follows her to Montana and threatens all that she loves there. Jamie has no choice but to hurt Kevin in order to save his life.

Learn more about author, Roni Hall:

Born and raised in Michigan, I am a registered nurse and continue to enjoy my primary career. However once my kids were grown I found myself with spare time. Instead of knitting, I sat down with a laptop and my fingers took on a life of their own. To some it sounds nuts, but writing relaxes me. Combine that with get-a-ways to our little cottage on the lake...and I am in heaven. Perched in my hammock, I write with a view of the lake as the hummingbirds dive-bomb each other over the feeder I strategically placed above. 

In my debut novel, Montana Wild, Jamie is a spirited young woman who makes some uncharacteristically spontaneous choices that forever change her life. It's a good lesson for all... if you want to make changes in your life, don't be a passive onlooker... go after what you want. Life is precious and too short. Celebrate, be spontaneous, laugh, wear crazy wild socks, do something outside the box, challenge yourself. Kiss life in the face! 


Follow Roni Hall on Social Media:

http://www.ronihall.com

No comments:

Post a Comment