Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Catching Up With Carly

Hey Guys, it's been awhile. I took the month of January off from the blog as I do every year. It gives me time to schedule people for upcoming spots and just gives me a break after the holiday season.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas with their families and friends. Mine was very low key which is exactly what I wanted. I feel like I have been meeting myself coming and going the last six months so my Christmas was a relaxing day at home with my family. We had appetizers and cheesecake for Christmas "dinner." It was absolutely stress free and wonderful.

A lot has been going on with the books too. The last book in the Forest of the Mist series, Guardians,
went up for sale on December 5th. I signed a contract for the last book in the Sasha series, The Return. It is due to release on June 26th. In addition, I'm still working on The Last Girlfriend, The Levy Jupiter Kincaid series, and a totally new book, Thornewilde. I'm not sure which one will get finished first. I write in spurts as ideas come to me. Today, another book came to me. The title will be Losing the Mr. Rights. That one will be a long way down the road as I have so many other projects to finish first. 

2019...did you make any resolutions? I did not. I usually set myself up to fail so I just go with the flow and hope for the best. Is anybody else like that? My writing is kind of the same way. I fly by the seat of my pants. The dialogue plays like a movie in my head and I have to try to keep up with the action. It sometimes gets a little crazy, but that's the way I roll.

I have a couple of nice vacations planned for the spring and summer months. I am definitely looking forward to the time away. 

Make sure you come back on February 15th, when author, Rhonda Frankhauser will have a feature on her newest book.

That's all for now. I will update events throughout the year on the blog and my website, www.carlyjordynn.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment