Sunday, July 29, 2018

To Plexus or not to Plexus, that is the question



Hey guys, I'm on my own blog today and running about four days behind. I've had a lot going on with the sale of my dad's things. Sorting through all his stuff has been quite a job. Most of that is done now except for an online sale we are doing.

It's been a crazy busy summer and through out it all I have forgotten about me. I've been taking care of the sale, working on books, working OT at work, responsibilities at Church, and the weekends are spent trying to have quality time with Mom and my daughter. I just received the first round of edits for my book coming out in December so my life is really kicking into busy time. Somewhere in all this madness, I stopped taking care of me. 

So, I know I need to lose weight, I don't sleep all that great, I'm tired all the time, I have a foot that is giving me trouble on one leg, and a hip on the other, and to top it all off, stomach issues that drive me nuts. 

My cousin and his wife started using Plexus. I noticed their posts on Facebook singing its praises. I am a total skeptic of products in general until they prove to me they work. I saw the before and after pictures of Michael and Jamie and was amazed at how great they looked. They have both lost weight, their skin has cleared up, and they look younger. I started to read more testimonials from friends and fellow Church members who use Plexus products. In addition to the above it reported to reduce sugar cravings, aids in better sleep, helped with anxiety, and aided with the stomach issues I have.

Two nights ago, I reached out to Michael, told him my issues, and asked if Plexus could help me. I know Michael is passionate about Plexus and I know he is not the type of man who would sing a products praises just to get some extra cash. I know he truly cares and wants to help people. So, anyway, we had a conversation. I'll spare you all the gory details :) In the end, I decided to give it try. I have ordered the Plexus Slim, ProBio5, and Bioclense. I should receive them sometime this week. I promised Michael I would give it at least 90 days and see what happens. 

So to answer my own question above, the answer is Yes to Plexus. I'll keep you guys posted on my journey and how the products work for me. As a gift to myself, besides better health if this works, I am going to do something solely for me. I will treat myself to either a weekend with my girlfriends or to a writers conference once I meet my personal goal.  Wish me luck.

************************************************************
Carly Jordynn is an author of young adult, adult, and middle-grade fiction. Her newest release, Forest of the Mist: Guardians, is due out on December 5th. You can follow Carly on Social Media at the following links.

www.carlyjordynn.com
www.facebook.com/carlyjordynn777
www.twitter.com/@CarlyJordynn
www.pinterest.com/CarlyJordynn
www.goodreads.com/CarlyJordynn




No comments:

Post a Comment